- She loves trying to pick up two things at once in the same hand. Usually her paci and a ball. She then tries to crawl around while holding on to both of them.
- Her face when Matt comes home. I just need to video it soon. As soon as she hears the garage door, no matter what we're doing, she stops and smiles huge and watches for him to come in. Once he comes in, she smiles even bigger and looks at me as if to say, "Do you see him? He's here!" Every time. Love it.
- Anytime we hear a dog bark outside, she imitates it. So cute.
- She loves to snuggle with me when she gets up from a nap.
- She's starting to dance:) We need to work on more moves though.
- She wants to pick out her own book for her bedtime story. If I try to read another one, she'll shut it until I let her go to the bookshelf and pick one out. I love this for two reasons: 1) She loves reading and 2) She's a girl who knows what she wants (some may call this picky, I call it wise).
March 30, 2011
Some Faves
Here are a few of my favorite things about Ella recently:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment