- With the warmer weather, we can walk and play outside more, which makes Ella nap better in the afternoon and makes Mom all around more happy.
- We can swing outside more, which makes Ella nap better in the afternoon and makes Mom all around more happy.
- We can play outside more and I might actually get some sun/vitamin D, which makes Mom all around more happy...get the point?
- I'm excited to see what flowers come back up and maybe actually do some gardening now that I'm not a freak about having Ella outside. That said, I really hate bugs and will likely give up all gardening once the first spider comes close to me or her.
- Grilling! Momma loves when Daddy grills. It makes mealtime much easier for me.
- Easter is coming! I can't wait to dress little miss up in some adorable, frilly outfit complete with hat and shoes and the whole bit.
- Ella is nearing 1 year. While this also makes me want to cry, it's exciting. I feel like 1 year is such a milestone and opens up lots of new horizons.
That said, she just turned 10 months this past Sunday. We got a few good pics in. She's not all about staying still for the camera anymore. We'll just have to get more creative and quicker at taking action shots. In the last week of her life, Ella has had a couple new firsts. She threw her first fit. I thought this didn't happen until well into her second year. Apparently girls are advanced in the fit throwing category. I don't know; I can't relate (Ruth oughta get a kick out of that one). We were having lunch at the mall with friends and she was so excited to be surrounded by other kids (ie, screaming uncontrollably-in a happy but extremely loud way) that she decided she didn't want to go back into her stroller. She was shrieking (now not in a happy way) and arching her back and drawing lots of fun stares from strangers. Awesome. She's also started doing this really fun back arch EVERY time I try to put her in her high chair now. I LOVE IT!!!
Her other first was walking without our help. No, you didn't just hear me say she's walking (praise the Lord!), but she did manage to do it by herself while pushing one of those walking toys. We were at her bf Wyatt's house and she just had to show off for him. Of course, the next day Daddy went out to buy her her own walking toy. I'll post video when I get it off of Matt's phone. Very exciting. My baby is becoming such a big girl. Tear. Here are Princess Fussy Butt's 10 month pics: (like the nickname? she only gets it while she's fussing, which is not right now. She's napping. I think I just jinxed myself.)








Cutey pie!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I noticed the other day that our neighbor's lilac bush (that hangs over their fence, into our yard) has buds on it! I thought of you. :)
ReplyDelete