Can you believe our pretty little girl is already 11 months old? I simply cannot! We are less than a month away from turning one year! Crazy! I managed to do this little photo shoot all by myself, while usually Matt is snapping photos and I'm trying to get a smile. Thankfully, there was no falling off the chair.
I love it that she looks like she's modeling her bow in this one. She was just trying to look out the window.
Ella is currently sugar and spice! I think that's what makes her a girl. I also think I need to get used to it as it will probably always be this way. She is at her cutest and sweetest stage for me yet. She's just so fun and adorable and learning so much right now. At the same time, her fits or fussiness are the most annoying for me right now.
There's that sneaky grin. Her fits are mostly shown whenever we stop walking her by letting her hold on to our fingers. That's all she wants to do, day or night. When we decide our backs have had enough, she throws a full on, head thrown back on the floor, fit. Not fun.
We are just getting over a good 2-2 1/2 weeks of Ella being sick. It was the worst! She had a horrible cold and ended up with double ear infections, a bad rash (either viral or from the amoxycillin), and a high fever for four days. To top it all off, she's getting her first two teeth (on the bottom). It was not a joyous time in the Johnson household. Thankfully, it was nothing worse and she's back to her fun self again.







No comments:
Post a Comment