January 10, 2011

Boy are we behind (end of 2010 recap)!!!

Well hello there!  When I jumped on here the other day, I was shocked to see that my last blog was Ella's Halloween pics!  Yikes!  Hoping to do better in 2011, especially since I'm a full-time SAHM now (that's Stay At Home Mom, just learned it recently, nothing like an acronym to make me feel cool).

Since I last blogged, we went to Iowa for a Fejfar Thanksgiving.  We had a great time.  We drove through the night for fear of this equation: 10 hour drive + screaming baby + multiple nursing stops = road trip from hell.  Thankfully, Ella did great and slept just about the whole way.  We both survived missing a couple nights sleep too.  It was wonderful seeing all the extended family.  Plus, Mom, Dustin, Tonya, Samuel, and Rachel came from Indiana, which was an added bonus.  It was the first time that everyone, except Mom, met Ella.  She loved being around her cousins and second cousin Henlee, loved getting hugged on by her great-aunts and great-grandma, but I think she was most excited about Aunt Cathy's dog.  How is this my child?









No comments:

Post a Comment