June 29, 2010

Lots of Videos

We've had a request from Grammy to post videos of our beautiful girl. Keep in mind she isn't doing anything really exciting yet; however, any shots of the baby are sweet nectar to grandparents many miles away. So feel free to check out her montage below.

 Ella in the hospital


 First day home


 What a cutie!


 Hiccups


 She's so smart


 Waking up is hard to do


 Grunting


 Morning with Daddy

3 comments:

  1. Here's what I have to say about each video...cute, cute, cute, cute, cute...ok, you get the point. I don't even have a favorite because I love them all. Isn't it crazy how fast they start interacting? So cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cutie-patootey! It's just amazing how much they change, day to day, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. AnonymousJuly 01, 2010

    Brother! Youa re one lucky man! Chesed and I are so pumped for you!

    ReplyDelete