Here's a cute face shot. Can't see any signs of a Fejfar nose yet or the Johnson eyebrows, but we'll keep a look out.
Not sure what to make of the next pic. But we're pretty sure that Grammy (Fejfar) and Grandpa (Johnson) would say she's taking after them and wanting to be a soldier. We think she was just saluting the ultrasound tech who kept telling her which way to move. We've already got a little miss smarty pants on our hands.
Finally, we'll have to do some research to see if babies get stressed while in the womb. We think she's been overhearing all those UofL and UNC basketball games and feels her parents' pain.
We're so excited to meet our little girl. Almost halfway there!
Merry Christmas!
Matt, Kate, and Baby Girl Johnson
Can't wait to see pictures of your sweet little girl. So so excited for you guys (obviously!) :)
ReplyDeleteOh that's awesome! What fun! Can't wait to get together here soon for the holidays! Looking forward to meeting Kate...
ReplyDeleteThose are awesome. You all will have so much fun with a girl. I am so excited!
ReplyDeleteWow, those are the most expressive ultra sounds pics I've ever seen! I love the one where she is saluting! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteFrom Sarah: Yeah Katie, a little gir. I am so excited for you guys. Hope to see you and Matt soon. Have a wonderful Christmas.
ReplyDelete